Mobco company is committed to your privacy and your concerns about the privacy of your data on the Internet and we are taking all necessary
measures to provide a high quality service to all users of the site and this policy is designed to help you understand the nature of the data we
collect from you when you visit the site Mobco and how to deal with it.
from other sources or those you provide to us ("Data") for your access and use Mobco Mobile Application (collectively referred to as "the Site"),
we recognize the importance of such data to protect and respect your privacy.
your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in the modified version of our treatment process and our handling of your personal
information that you have provided to us.
What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information:
• The data you provide by filling out the forms on Mobco's website, including the data provided at the time of registration for use of the Site and
other common registrations (eg social media login), subscription to our services, publication of materials or solicitation of other services.
• The data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our website, completing a poll, voting, or submitting reviews,
certificates or notes.
• The data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you notify us of any difficulty you encounter when using our site.
• Record your correspondence if you contact us.
• General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal data.
• If you download or use the mobile application for a recipient, we may be able to access details about your location and mobile location,
including your device's unique identifier.
• Details of the transactions you have made through our website and details of the processing and delivery of the goods you requested.
• Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as data related to your
general use of the Internet (for example, by using a technology that stores or access data on your computer, Such as cookies, conversion tracking
code, web signals, etc. (collectively referred to as "cookies")).
• Your e-mail address provided to us by third parties confirming your consent to share your e-mail address.
Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your site usage experience.
Using our own dataWe may use data in the following cases:
• To provide you with the information, products or services that you require from us or see that you may be interested in, and where you have
agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
• To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content for you.
• To implement the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any other party using our site, or between you and us.
• To improve our services and provide better and more customized services.
• To ensure that our content is provided in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our site.
• To notify you of changes made by our site.
• For any other reason we consider necessary to enhance your browsing experience for the Site.
• To manage incentive programs and meet your requests for these incentives, and / or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you
in case of winning.
Who can we disclose the data?Information about our customers is our primary mission to protect them. Therefore, we only share data as described below and with companies
• Individual service provider. To provide our services, we may cooperate with service providers or our affiliates (for example, logistics companies
used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processing for online transactions, etc.). It is possible for these other companies
to execute your transactions, storing the data in a digital portfolio so that your use of our services is more effective.
You know how important it is for these companies to access relevant data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not
use data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example, delivery data and updated addresses), for use (for
example, to correct our records and deliver goods for any purchase you make). By using the Site, you agree to transfer, store, use, and disclose
data between our affiliates and external service providers to us wherever it is located. Provided that such companies are contractually bound to
respect the privacy of the data.
• Marketing and promotional offers. We may also use data to provide you with information about the goods and services you may be interested
in, as well as enhance your experience in browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events
of interest. We can communicate with you through different channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, publications,
phone, application messages, and news articles.
Protect your private data
We take all necessary technical, professional, commercial, technical, and administrative steps to ensure that data is handled safely and in
encryption technology to protect information and data while being sent to our site, as well as an external firewall and an electronic firewall on
our host computer so that we can block malicious attacks on the network. Only employees, service providers, and agents who have access to
data to access their work will be allowed to facilitate the provision of services to users.
It is important for you to be sure to protect your password and the device you use to access our site to avoid any unauthorized access from third
parties. You are solely responsible for maintaining your password in strict confidentiality, for example, make sure you sign out after you have
finished using one of the shared-use devices.
, Sending your data over the Internet is not entirely safe. However, we will do our best to protect the data, but we do not guarantee the
protection of data sent to our site, and you alone bear the risks of sending any data.
Use and edit your own data
You can access a wide range of information about your account and your transactions with the site for the purpose of displaying and, in some
cases, updating the data.
Examples of data that you can easily access on the site:
• Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
• Personal identification data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal ad preferences).
• Payment settings (including credit card information).
• Email notification settings.
You may cancel receiving our promotional emails in the future at any time by adjusting your client's communications preferences, through direct
chat or using the unsubscribe link in email correspondence. To shop through the mobile application you will need to adjust notification settings
in the general section of your mobile phone.
In addition, our system will place cookies when you log on to Mobco and this is to ensure smooth user experience across the platform. You can
deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. If cookies are deactivated, this will affect how our site works and you may not be able to
access or use some or all of the functionality on the Site. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the site - the:
pages you visit most of the time - allowing us to provide you with targeted and relevant options that enhance your browsing experience and
your use of the site